Additional tools & resources to help with your purchase
98.46% recommend Tickazilla!
If you encountered a problem with payment or a technical error prevented you from placing a booking, please note the following important information.
Q. Had a problem making a card payment?
A. Unsuccessful online card payments may result in one of the following three messages provided by our merchant payment provider, WorldPay:
Your booking was unsuccessful. No money has been taken from your payment card. This could be due to a number of reasons:
- Your payment card is locked to your local currency. The prices on our website are quoted in British Pound Sterling (GBP) but your card issuer will not permit conversions into your local currency.
- The card details you entered are incorrect or you made a mistake with the billing address that is registered to the payment card.
- You entered an incorrect personal password when authenticating your payment card using 'Verified by VISA' or 'MasterCard SecureCode'.
- You have previously registered your payment card with 'Verified by VISA' or 'MasterCard SecureCode' but you decided to ignore the validation i.e.
- Your card issuer suspects fraudulent activity on your payment card and has therefore blocked the transaction due to security concerns.
- You do not have sufficient funds in your account to cover the full payment
To ensure successful payment, please carefully review the following steps:
- Your payment card is enabled for foreign currencies i.e. will accept transactions in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
- You have entered the correct details printed on your payment card.
- The name and billing address that you entered matches those details that are held with your payment card provider i.e. the name and address where your bank statements are sent to.
- If you have registered your payment card with 'Verified by VISA' or 'MasterCard Secure Code', then you must enter the personal password that you created at the time of registration. If you have forgotten this password, then they do allow you to enter a new password.
- You have entered the correct personal password for either 'Verified by VISA' or 'MasterCard SecureCode'.
- You have enough funds in your account to cover the cost of the booking
If you have followed the above steps then you should try to place the booking again. To begin the booking process again, please close your current web browser, open a new web browser, add the items again to your shopping cart and follow the on screen instructions to complete the booking and payment.
If your payment card declines again, we recommend trying a different payment card or contacting your payment card issuer to question them accordingly.
Q. Contact your card issuer to resolve
If you need to contact your payment card issuer, please ask them why they are declining the payment. You will need to verify that the transaction is genuine and ask them to remove the security block that is preventing the payment transaction from being accepted. You will also need to be aware of our official registered company name. Although we trade online as Tickazilla.com our registered company name is Football Encounters UK Ltd which will be the details that your card provider will have on their system in relation to the declined transaction.
Q. Had a problem using our website?
If you are still unable to place the booking then there may be a technical problem with our system or our payment providers system. We make every effort to ensure our customers have the best buying experience but on rare occasions our system may establish minor faults. If an error prevented you from booking then we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this caused.
You could try booking online again or contact our sales team to place a telephone booking. We will waive our normal £10 GBP telephone booking fee.
If you did encounter a technical problem using our website, we would appreciate your feedback.
In return for reporting the error, we will offer you a £5 GBP discount code that can be used against your next booking. Simply send your comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a discount code with instructions on how to use it.
Q. Not happy with something?
If you need to contact our customer support team or have questions about any of the products featured on Tickazilla.com then please contact us.
Q. Call Back Request
Why not save the cost of a telephone call! We will call you at a convenient time that suits you (service only available during our normal business opening hours). To request a call back, please click here.
Q. Frequently Asked Questions
You can also find help and answers to frequently asked question by visiting our frequently asked questions section.
Q. Conditions of Sale
Further information about our products can also be found via our customer support pages